POLLITT STUDIO THE LEGAL STUFF
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me by email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ARTWORK ON APPROVAL
All artwork shipped to purchaser is done so on approval. If not completely satisfied, for whatever reason, the work may be returned for full refund without question. Please see Return Policy and Return Procedure (below) for more details.
Artwork must be paid for in full prior to shipment. Payment may be made by Certified Check or Bank Wire Transfer. Once funds clear, shipment is made within one to two weeks depending upon required packing.
SHIPMENT – Continental USA
- Shipments to purchaser will be pre-paid by the artist and sent via FedEx Ground unless otherwise requested.
- Small works are first wrapped in foam, then, typically, double-boxed in cardboard.
- Larger pieces are usually sent in an inner cardboard box placed inside a specially built outer plywood crate.
SHIPMENT – International
- Selection of transportation mode will be determined in consultation with purchaser.
- Payment for shipping and applicable Customs and Duties will be paid for by the purchaser.
- All shipments will be in an outer plywood crate.
- If not completely satisfied, purchaser may return artwork to the artist within 30 days of the original sale date, no questions asked.
- Return shipping costs will be at the purchaser’s expense.
- Once received by the artist, inspected and found to be in original condition, payment will be returned.
- Please call the Studio at 505-795-8937 or email us.
- The artwork must be returned in original crate or double-box, as carefully packaged as you received it.
- Return shipment must be by FedEx Ground unless otherwise agreed upon.
- We ask that you provide tracking information.
Sales Tax is at the Purchaser’s Expense.
All works of the artist are copyrighted. No reproduction in any format or alterations of the work is allowed without permission of the artist or his heirs.
DAMAGE TO WORK
In case of damage to the work after acquisition, the artist reserves first right to perform repairs and/or restoration.
All content on this website is the property of PollittStudio.com All rights reserved. Use of photographs of artwork without prior permission is strictly prohibited.